What are cookies? Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences and improve your user experience.
Types of cookies used:
- Essential cookies: These are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and cannot be disabled.
- Performance cookies: These collect information about how you use our website and help us improve its performance.
- Advertising cookies: These are used to show you relevant ads and to limit the number of times you see an ad.
- Third-party cookies: These are placed by a third-party and used for advertising, tracking, and analytics purposes.
How to manage cookies: You can manage the cookies stored on your device through your browser settings. Here’s how you can do it for popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data.
- Mozilla Firefox: Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data.
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data.
Data collection and usage: The information collected through cookies is used to provide you with a better user experience, to personalize content and advertising, and to analyze website usage. We do not share your personal information with third-parties.
Changes to this policy: We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes will be reflected on this page.